BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Time to Celebrate



My Guy is done working. And there is a surprise birthday party to get to. Shhh! Don't tell him. He doesn't know a thing about it! Yes, on our way home, we're stopping in Sin City. He thinks I have a work event. Nope, he has a birthday party to get to. :)

Oh, and one of my very best friends, she and I just got off the phone. She's in labor. And heading to the hospital in a bit. Yes, Baby C just might be born today. As in 10/10/10. And My Guy's birthday. How cool is that?

We have a lot on our plates. But it's going to be fun. This coming week, it's also going to be a lot of fun! I have to work all week. But it's all for a really good cause. To benefit lots of kids. Yes, it's going to be a lot of fun. But for right now, I'm going to enjoy my time with My Guy. We have his birthday to celebrate. And the birth of our Goddaughter! ♥

No comments: