BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 11, 2011

Things I Cannot Change



The last 48 hours have not been kind. I'm not sure what's really going on. But I do know this much, I need to give it all up. Give all of my worries, pains, and baggage to the Lord. He will help me through all of this.

To sum it up, I was headed to go spend some time with a good friend. Take 5 minutes to just breathe, and be somewhat normal. Instead, I ended up in the ER. A complication to this situation I'm in. And now, just over 36 hours later...I'm flying east. Getting ready for yet another operation.

I'm not questioning it. I'm not holding anyone responsible. Just knowing that I want to feel better. And I want to live. I'm not sure what my future holds. But I have the faith that it will be good. Regardless of what the outcome is. In 2 hours, some of my most trusted colleagues will help me on this long road to recovery. ♥

No comments: