BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Help Needed!



My friends Pete and Teresa are getting married in a few months. And Teresa really LOVES this jewelry. I'm not sure where she found this picture. But to be honest, our dresses look similar to these. Our dresses. The bridesmaids. Not hers.

Anyway, Teresa would like for us to wear chunky jewelry like this. From what I can see, this jewelry looks like it's made with faux pearls, gems, and other chunky beads. Has anyone seen anything similar? Anywhere?

I'm thinking we're going to need to go to shopping. Maybe the mall? I don't know. But it's crunch time. And bloggy world, we could use your help! So please, please, please...leave me a comment. Let me know if you've seen something similar to this. We'd all really appreciate it. Especially our easy going friend Teresa. Honestly, she is the most laid back bride ever! This is the only thing that is still on her list. And that's saying something. Since she still doesn't have a dress! ♥

No comments: