BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

Crazy Weekend



I sometimes wonder if it's just us, or does everyone have these crazy weekends. You know, the ones that are jam packed with a million things to do. I'm exhausted just thinking about it all! I don't think we actually had more than a minute or two to just sit. But it was a nice weekend.

There were plenty of ups and downs. The extreme kind. Really high highs, and really low lows. But in the end, it was a really good weekend. My Guy is back to work. Full time. And he is so happy about it. I do believe I will get off of bed rest tomorrow. And I think Enzo is heading home tomorrow too.

See, lots is going on. Oh, and I'm back to the craziness at work. You know the stuff. 100+ hours a week, more files than I know what to do with, that kind of thing. But I'm more than happy with all of that. Even if I'm working from home. I'm anxious to feel productive again. You know, past all this "Big C" stuff.

On a better note, this week is my Dad's birthday. And we're heading west to visit. That and My Guy will be working out west for 2 weeks. So we're looking forward to a little travel, and R&R in the southwest!

Honestly, I'm just looking forward to seeing my loved ones. Both family and friends. Oh, and maybe just maybe, seeing my house. I miss it! But right now, My Guy is calling. He's made lunch. Smells delish! And we're planning on having a lazy day. Mondays are our Sundays after all! ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great post girl! just came across your blog and its one of my new fav!

♥Lola said...

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy my blog. Hope you come back. :)