BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday, Cowls, Naps, Work, and My Guy



Do you see this cute cowl? Do you? Ya, I'm in love with it! Maybe I just have this sudden urge, to surround myself with beautiful things...just to make me feel better. Anyway that you spin it, I want it. Especially now, day 1 post-op.

My Guy is "Officially" back to work. His first real big deal is tonight. And he's pumped! So am I. I just hope that I can stay awake until then. And just a secret to share with you...he came out here yesterday, and left early this morning. He came with lots of goodies to make me feel better to. He really is so sweet!!!

I'm going to go take a nap. I hear it's supposed to help you feel better. Especially, post-op. Ugh! I HATE feeling like this. But what can you do? I'm just hoping to watch My Guy and some of our friends tonight. Heck, if I'm feeling up to it, I might try to crochet a cowl like this one. ♥

No comments: