BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Infant Leg Warmers


With all the cold weather that we've been having, I just want to sit and crochet. Crochet lots and lots of warm things. Like leg warmers for babies. For Baby C. She needs warm things like this. Especially now that she's in the hospital.

And she needs cute things. You know, Baby C is a "Fashionista in Training!" At least, that's what I hear. ;) I'm thinking, I need to make a few pairs of leg warmers. I haven't decided if I want to try matching hats, or matching headbands. What do you think? Maybe hats. Because she needs to stay warm. You know, so she can grow big and healthy. :)

I found this pattern at Alli Crafts. She happens to have so many great patterns. What a talent! So I'm going to try and stay warm today. Hopefully get some crocheting done. And maybe make a big pot of homemade soup. Stay warm everyone! ♥

No comments: