BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dreaming...

I know that we are in the middle of paradise right now...Florida. My Guy is hard at work. But I've spent the last 2 months taking care of my Dad. Just holding it all together. You know, then all my health issues started up last week. And I've been on bed rest. So much for paradise. I've been in bed for a week now!

I've enjoyed our trip. But at the same time, I've found myself dreaming of far off places. You know, tropical paradise. Some place breathtaking. Then I stumbled upon these pictures of the Dominican Republic...



Look at room! That bed is just calling to me. It wants me to sleep in it. No lie! I'm laying here just imagining it. I might have to bookmark this for My Guy to look at. He has a week off in April I think. :)



Honestly, this view is amazing! I don't swim. Heck, I don't know how to swim! But I want to jump head first into that glorious water! It's just picture perfect.



Who doesn't love sun, sand, and that beautiful water? Honest to God, I'd give just about anything to visit this place. I sincerely hope My Guy is reading this. He's always asking me where I want to go on vacation. And since my last 2 choices have landed us in blizzards, and then ultimately back in my hometown, this would be a nice change of pace. Is it crazy that I can already feel the sand between my toes? ♥

No comments: