BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fruity



A very good friend of our family just celebrated her birthday. And I'll admit it, I'm a little behind on the present making side of things. So today, I got to searching for some good projects. And I came across this pattern.

Perfect! Our friend has decorated her kitchen in all different types of fruit. I'm going to be making her the 3 different sets. And probably an apron with some oven mitts to match. I just need to get to the store. I'm sure they'll have some sort of fruit fabric.

Oh, and I just have to say this. This pattern makes me dream of summer days. You know, relaxing outside. Enjoying a yummy BBQ. With lots of fresh fruit. Yum! Oh the days of warm weather. I might just have to make me a set too! ♥

No comments: