BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Living in the "Now"



Since I've been under the weather, I'm getting into reading again. Very much so! For anyone that knows me, even just a little bit, you know that I LOVE to read! :) Unfortunately, over the last 2 months or so, I've forgotten to pick up a good book. So this is a welcomed change of pace for me.

This morning I was so into my book, I didn't realize that My Guy was leaving for work. He stood there, at the foot of the bed, with a sad look on his face. Until his buddy came in and told me, I think he's waiting for something. Oh ya, a kiss.

Do you ever get that way? So into something that you are doing, that you forget about "real life." I have to admit, when I read, I get that way. And when I sew. It just feels like something takes over me. Oh ya, when I garden too!

Something tells me, I'm going to find little notes like this one. You know, floating around. To remind me about what's really important in life. I know that I need to do better. But right now, I'm just not in the best of spirits. It has a lot to do with my health, and my Dad's. But you know what, I'm going to make the effort.

I'm stuck on bed rest currently. But I did manage some dinner plans for My Guy and I tonight. And tonight, it's going to be all about time together. I've got a stack of his favorite movies. And a ton of music that he enjoys. Because nothing is more important than living in the "now." Good book or not, I have a GREAT man that loves me! ♥

No comments: