BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Little Kisses



Happy Sunday! It's a pretty wonderful day out here. I can't lie. I hear that it's supposed to be 80 degrees today! Wow! Florida I love you!

My Guy has already left for work. I'm guessing that he will be back in a little bit. You know, to get his head together before all the action. But I can tell just how excited he is, to be back at work. And I'm full heartily happy for him. :)

So while I have some time to kill, and I'm stuck in bed, I've been doing lots of Etsy "Window Shopping." Yes, it's not good for the bank account. But seriously, there are so many beautiful things that I have saved to my favorites. :) Like these earrings. Hello! They're gorgeous!

I should just buy them. But I'm trying to show restrain. Oh, and you know, the college costs are just piling up. So I'm just looking for now. But really there are so many talented people out there. They really do inspire me.

So back to real life. I have to admit, I'm excited for this afternoon. But I'm really sad to be leaving paradise...AKA Florida. I'm going to soak up as much of it as possible...in our last few hours here. Happy Sunday! ♥

No comments: