BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Adorable!

I don't know if you read Cakies. But I do! And I think you should too! It's such a cute blog. Rubyellen and her family are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! I love reading about her style. And in a lot of ways, her style and mine, are very similar. As in the everyday looks.

Recently, a friend e-mailed me a link, to this YouTube video. It's of Rubyellen and her family! The cutest video ever. And it shows a glimpse of her "real life." Who knew, that Rubyellen liked jeans so much? I thought that she would wear, her beautiful vintage dresses, everyday. But this is a nice look into Rubyellen's closet. Take a looksy!



One day, when I have children, I hope to be like Rubyellen. Hands on. Enjoying life with my kids. Having this wonderful style. Celebrating family. And enjoying life. I know that it's not always easy. But Rubyellen is such an inspiration. On so many different levels. Oh, this video makes me want to go shopping. Right this minute! To find some beautiful vintage pieces.

No comments: