BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 19, 2012

So Creative!

We were having dinner with My Guy's grandma the other day. It's always a good time. We love to catch up with her. I honestly, wish that we had more time, to spend with her. We have a lot in common. Most of the time, I'll cook. Because she LOVES Mexican food. And well, I happen to be pretty good at cooking it. :O)

We also share a love of crafts. She doesn't really craft. But she appreciates what I do. And is always looking for new things, to share with me. Like this beautiful picture.




Could you imagine making this? It's simply beautiful! And that is all paper! Paper people! I wish that I knew, how to do this. Because it's beautiful! Or at the very least, find the person that made it. I'd LOVE to buy a piece!

No comments: