BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 6, 2012

Perfect!

Well, I was browsing Pinterest, looking for some Valentine's Day ideas. You know, something fun and unexpected. I have lots of little girls, to make presents for. And some decorations to attempt. But that's not what caught my eye. Nope! I got lost in the "Land of Sweets!" That's when I came across these pictures!



Valentine's Day Owls! Oh my goodness! These are the cutest little sugar cookies. Perfect for my Mom. A HUGE fan, and collector of owls. Oh, I want to try and make these. :)



Come on. These are just the cutest cookies, that I've ever seen! They remind me so much of my Mom. Who is not only an owl fan. But a HUGE fan of sweets. :) Yes, this is going to be my next adventure. So my Mom can have a fun treat on Valentine's Day! ♥

No comments: