BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara

If you know me in real life, you'll know about my "Mascara Obsession." It's real. And according to some, it's a real problem! I don't believe them. But I'm serious about my mascara. :)

A few years ago, I wanted to cry, when I heard Max Factor, would no longer be sold in the USA. I'm not lying! Their 2000 Calorie mascara was my favorite. Absolute favorite! In waterproof. Immediately, I went out, and bought 20 tubes!

It didn't take me long to go through it. Unfortunately. And I had to go out, and search out a new mascara. Since then, I've been hooked on Covergirl's LashBlast! But I still try lots of other mascaras. Because my LOVE of mascara, is just too big, for me to control!

I try all kinds of mascaras. High end mascaras. Drugstore mascaras. All of them. I don't need a lengthening mascara. I have LONG eyelashes. But I just adore voluminous mascaras! Every mascara, that I've ever LOVED, is a voluminous mascara.

Until I ran into Maybelline's new mascara. Meet Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara. My newest friend. The one, that makes me excited, to get ready!



Like I said, I'm a total fan of mascara. I've tried them all. And I'm ridiculously picky, when it comes to my mascara. I like a mascara that doesn't clump. That makes my lashes look full. Without looking like "Spider Eyes." When I was a cheerleader, in high school, one of the girls, had those horrible "Spider Eyes." Where you could count the eyelashes, because of clumpy mascara. I've always HATED that look!

But I also want a mascara that doesn't run. I have very oily skin. Which means, most mascaras don't hold up. They usually leave me with lots of smudging. And therefore, "Raccoon Eyes." I'm not a fan! No way! That's why 99.9% of the time, I wear a waterproof mascara. It's just the way it has to be. But I when I wore Illegal Length, I noticed that it didn't budge. And it's not waterproof. A total positive!

So for the woman, that usually has 5 mascaras going at one time, this is a total score! It's the first "fiber" mascara, that I've actually liked. Most of them usually end up in a mess, all over your face! This formula, is different. It hooks onto your lashes, and doesn't budge. Did I mention the length? I already have ridiculously LONG lashes. But this mascara, made them go on for miles! Even this guy noticed! Literally, my eyelashes went past my eyebrows!

I dare say, this is nearing the top of my "Mascara List!" If you buy it at say, Walgreen's, during a sale, you'll pay around $4 a tube. I'm not lying! For me, this is my "going out" mascara. The one I reach for, on "Date Night." It's definitely one to try out, if you're still on the hunt for "The Perfect Mascara!"

No comments: