BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You're My Better Half

Doll Face, that time has come again. The year is pickin' up. Work is in high gear. Lady it gonna get crazy! Then I think of ya. How calm you are. How ya never waiver. I know that I'm not the easiest guy, to deal with. At times, I can be Oscar the Grouch.

Know that I don't take you for granted. That I know, things are not always good. I'm Mr. Grouch. Probably annoying as hell. But you make life better. Bearable. Worth livin.' I appreciate it all!



It's Valentine's Day. Like usual, my mind is on work. We're out here. For my career. Don't think, that I overlook that. I don't. I know the sacrifices ya make. That you go over and beyond, for me.

I don't think, ya realize just what your smile means to me. How in a single instant, ya erase all the crap in the world. Ya make me feel,, like a good man. Even when I know, I've fallen short.

Lady, you are my world. My entire world. The things ya do for me. For my family. Don't go unnoticed. Not once. I see those things. I value those things. Taking care of me, my family, my friends, my co-workers. It means a heck of a lot!

When life isn't going well, all I need is you. A gentle touch. Soft words. A simple smile. Good laughs. Just the two of us.

I'm the typical man. Don't know how to tell ya, what I want to tell ya. I don't know how to plan the best Valentine's Day. But I know this. I love ya. With everything I got. I know that. I couldn't have gotten through so much crap, if I hadn't had you. Right here. At my side. Love ya! Baby Girl, you're my better half. I wouldn't want it any other way. Happy Valentine's Day! Your Guy

No comments: