BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gives Me An Idea

My cousin is due, with her first baby, in just a few weeks. In fact, her Baby Shower is in 2 days. Today, we found out, that the place where the Baby Shower was supposed to be, well, it can't be. Remember, 2 days!!!

There are really not any other places, to have the shower. Everything is booked. And well, we just can't find another place. So my cousin (her mom) is going to have the shower at her house. I'm praying for warm weather. As my cousin's house is quite cozy! And not the place to host this shower. Something like 90 invitations were sent out!!!

I've been flying back and forth. Since we're in the Sunshine State...for just about 2 weeks. And well, I offered to help with the Baby Shower. Kind of crazy right now. Flying that far. For just a day or so. But sometimes, you have to do what you have to do. It's family after all. :) And these 2 cousins of mine, have a very special place in my heart. :)

So I've been making tons of stuff for my cousin. Decorations. Baby gifts. Lots of stuff. Painting, crocheting, and sewing. So has my Mom! Let's just say this much, this little girl, is going to be well dressed! But I came across this picture, late last night. And it got the wheels turning. I want to make this set!



Isn't it just adorable? I LOVE the color combination too! There's just something about this hat and booties. It makes me smile. I didn't find the source for the picture. Which means, there is no pattern. But I'm positive, that I can figure something out. And I think, I might even have these colors in my stash! Let's just hope, that the Baby Shower, goes off without too many more problems. ♥

No comments: