BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 27, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

The weather in the Sunshine State is always, and I mean ALWAYS, changing. And pretty quickly. It actually reminds me a lot, of my home state. But, the rain pretty much moved in yesterday. And won't leave! We're ready for a little sunshine. OK, A LOT of sunshine!

The last few days have been a little crazy. My Guy was supposed to work yesterday. But the rain has delayed that. And as of this morning, things are not looking good right now. As much as I LOVE this beautiful state, we're ready to head home. PLEASE RAIN...STOP!!!



Like I said, it rained all afternoon and evening yesterday. And we needed something to fill up our time. We called a couple of friends. But this guy, had already decided to take My Bestie out to dinner. And Brother B, was going to watch Baby C.

What did that leave for My Guy and me to do? Eat an entire pot of food! I made "The Lady & Sons Beef Vegetable Soup." I also baked a big 'ol loaf of crusty bread. We might have also enjoyed some homemade carmel corn, a little cobbler, and some ice cream. Watched 8 hours of Clint Eastwood movies. :) Oh ya! Baby it was a great night. Just a little something we like to do.

Not the way, we had planned our night. But what can you do? Mother Nature has sent us rain. And essentially told us, it's time to slow down. Even for just one night. Honestly, I couldn't think of a better way, to spend my Sunday night. With the man I LOVE. Cuddling, and enjoying some of our favorite treats. ♥

No comments: