BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!



Dear Dad,

Today is your birthday. Happy Birthday! I hope that you know this, I LOVE you! With all of my heart. The last 14 months, have really made me appreciate you, so much more! It's been a tough time. But I time, that I wouldn't change. Because it's the time, when I've gotten to know you better. When I've gotten closer to you. And when I've been able to give back to you. Take care of you. And be there for you.

I feel like, my prayers were answered.
When God gave us more time. And I'm ALWAYS grateful for that! For getting more time with you. For helping you, to get stronger. To get healthy again. I'll ALWAYS be grateful for that!

Dad, know that I'll ALWAYS LOVE YOU! You will always have a special place in my heart. I'll ALWAYS be here for you. Especially, when you need me most. Today Dad, enjoy your day! Have a WONDERFUL birthday! I pray that God Blesses you, with many more. And many more years, of good health. Happy Birthday Dad!

Love,
Your Daughter♥

No comments: