BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 21, 2011

We Are Family



Our family, is having a Family Reunion today. And I'm being optimistic. You know, praying for the best. Not thinking about the worst. The tough part, about being from such a large family is...definitely all the drama. But you learn how to deal with it. And hope that it works itself out.

Today, I'm looking forward to some fun. Catching up with lots of people, that I haven't seen in FOREVER! And honestly, just enjoying the day. I don't get to come home often, and I rarely ever see my family. Other than my parents. So I honestly look forward to days like this. You know what I mean?

I also don't want to miss out on some of my family. The elders who are struggling. And I'm sure, have limited time with us. I look forward to chatting with them. Letting them know how special they are. And just how much, they mean to me. More than anything, I look forward to a good time with my familia! Happy Sunday! ♥

No comments: