BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Beautiful Woman



My heart is breaking tonight. We lost a dear, and beautiful woman today. The world was blessed with 88 amazing years. Years that she shared her grace, beauty, and love. Miss M spread joy wherever she went. Shining bright. Open arms, and open soul.

She will be missed. I just can't believe that I won't get to have another conversation with her. We won't share another hug. Or amazing story from the past. But I am grateful for all the time we shared. Although brief, I learned so much. From this beautiful soul.

Our hearts go out to her amazing family. Their hearts are broken tonight. I pray that they find comfort in the coming days. Knowing that Miss M is in a better place. Celebrating a beautiful life with Our Creator. ♥

No comments: