BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Esmeralda



Dear Esmeralda,

Happy Birthday precious little girl! Your arrival was a much anticipated one. We've all dreamt of how you'd look. How very healthy you'd be. And how amazingly beautiful you would be. And guess what, you are 100 times better! Your mommy and daddy are so happy to finally have you here. To hold you. And love you.

I'm sure you're tired of hearing me, I'm your Nana, talk to you. How many times did I call your mom and dad? But I just wanted you to know, how very much I love you! And all those lullabies, I hope you enjoyed them. I have so many more. Perfect. And waiting just for you! Your Nono, he's pretty proud too. Do you remember hearing him? Singing, telling you jokes, playing his trompeta. Yes, we're your crazy Godparents. And we love you so much!

It was such an honor, to watch you take your very first breath. To be included in your family. And I truly feel like we're part, of the same familia. Your Nono and I will always be here for you. You are a very special little girl. Sent to us, straight from God. And we are so very grateful. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Love,

Your Nana♥

No comments: