BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy 100th Birthday Lucy!



Today, marks Lucy's 100th Birthday. Can you imagine? Yes, she past away more than 2 decades ago. But she is still a staple. One of my favorite actresses of all time! Yes, I LOVE watching I Love Lucy. There was a time when I'd get up at 3AM, just to watch an hour, of my favorite show!

There is just something about Lucy. And her show. Something iconic. And simple. It's about a time past. A life that was better than ours. A time when things were just better. And who can resists a good laugh?

Oh, how I wish! I wish I could travel to Jamestown today. But in my own way, I'll be celebrating. I found a Marathon of I Love Lucy. And I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my favorite Red Head! Happy Birthday Lucy! ♥

No comments: