BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 8, 2011

So Sweet!

Don't baby items just make you smile? There is something so sweet and innocent about them. And I've been completely immersed in baby stuff lately. So many of my friends, are having babies. And I'm expecting so many Goddaughters, in the coming months. Yes, I've been trying out new and old patterns. But this pattern, it just makes my heart melt.



I bought it on eBay a few years ago. I have no idea what it's called. But it is one of my favorite patterns. And right now, I'm working on a few of these little beauties. In the most amazing, and saturated colors. Oh, how I can't wait! Until my Goddaughters are here. And we can play dress up! :) Yes, I'm that kind of Godmother. That just has to shower her itty bitties in the prettiest little things. ♥

No comments: