BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome to My New Blog



Welcome everyone! I started this blog to keep in touch with the people in my life. A place that they can come to and see what I am doing. Life has been busy and complicated for the last few years. And for that, I have lacked in certain areas of my life. I have neglected certain relationships. I have failed to be a good friend.

But I am hoping that this will be a place, where I can stay connected to the people that I love and care about. A place to share my joys and my failures. There will be a little bit of everything here. Who knows. I might have stories about my crafting, life, and my crazy adventures in music. You can also count on the craziness that is my life as an intern!!!

On the bad days, I might just post a blog complaining about life or the hospital. Or asking for your help. But on the good days, I will share with you bits and pieces of my life. How I got the nickname, "Nightingale" or what kind of trouble my goddaughters and I have managed to get into.

I hope that you will enjoy our adventure together. That you might try a recipe that I might post. Or be persuaded to buy my favorite beauty product. I hope that you will laugh at some of the crazy stories that I will share with you. Or support me when I need it the most.

Most of all, I hope to stay in touch with the people I love. To rebuild some of those relationships. And to meet new and exciting people. My hope is, that this will be a place that I can share my love and life with all of you! Welcome to my blog!!! ♥

No comments: