BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Anahi!



Dear Anahi,

Today you turn 2 years old. And it's a big day for you. Not only is it your birthday, you are also getting baptized. And we're meeting for the very first time! I'm a little nervous. But I'm really excited. Today marks our beginning. The beginning of our journey together.

I don't know much about you. But I do know, that you like to talk on the phone. We've talked almost every single day, for the last 2 weeks. As you tell me about Sponge Bob, Elmo, and all your cars. I know that Sesame Street is one of your favorite shows. And that you really, really love shoes. A girl after my own heart!

I look forward to our future. A time when we get to know each other better. When we share our lives. I hope that we grew to be very close. That I can help guide you through life. That we are able to share anything, and everything. I also pray that you grow up chasing all of your dreams, and accomplishing all of your goals. Happy Birthday!

Love,
Your Nana ♥

No comments: