BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarita



Dear Sarita,

Happy 4th Birthday! Sweet girl, you are just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! A blessing, sent straight from God. My very first Goddaughter. That I LOVE with all of my HEART!

I just can't imagine life without you. You are so special. God has HUGE plans for you. And I truly believe, that you are an "Angel on Earth." Sent here, to bless us all. But also, to do such amazing things. Because you are the strongest person that I know!

I think about how lucky I am. That I'm your Nana. That God always had this plan. That we'd be blessed, by this special bond. I knew that this was something special. Something I wanted to be a part of. I'm so glad, that your Mommy and Daddy, picked me.

Your health, is a test. A test to all of us. In our beliefs in God. That we give our hardships over to him. And know that he will ALWAYS be here for us. We know this. I have full belief, that one day, you are going to be completely healthy. That we will have past this test. And that we are all going to be stronger, and more loving, because of it.

Today is your day! The day that we celebrate you. And all the AMAZING blessings that we have. I'm so proud to be your Nana. And I hope, that you have the BEST Birthday today! Love you with all of my heart! And I can't wait to celebrate with you.

Love,
Your Nana♥

No comments: