BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Little 'Rella

If you read my blog last week, you know that one of my Goddaughters, had a birthday. :) She is in the hospital. Battling the Big C. What a strong little girl Sarita is. And I LOVE her so much! So I thought long and hard, about the perfect gift to send her.

She's in bed a lot. And she LOVES Cinderella. Or "Rella." So when I saw this pattern, I just knew, that it was perfect! Well, the bag part anyway. :) I immediately ordered the pattern. And got started, the minute I got my fingers on it.




Yup, this is what I made Sarita. But I also bought a little set of Cinderella figurines. To go inside. I did make the 3 crochet characters. But I wasn't loving them. I also went out, and got Sarita some books. And a few more things, that she could enjoy in bed. It has to be tough, to be 4 years old, and sick in bed. I'm trying to helping her, enjoy life a little. And I hope, that this brought a big smile to her face! ♥

No comments: