BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eastwick



Eastwick is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows. It is! The only thing, I never get to see it when it comes out. I usually have to watch it online. At 3AM, between charts and patient visits. But I am really enjoying this show. I never really got into Sex and the City. I was too busy with life at the time. In the last few years, I have slowly watched it in syndication. But I think this show is a mix between Sex and the City and Lipstick Jungle. A show that I really loved! But it unfortunately got the axe too!

There is something about these 3 women that intrigues me. Maybe it is because they are strong characters and hilarious! Or it could be the storyline. Way back when I first lived on my own, I used to watch Port Charles. It was a 30 minute soap, that was about vampires. Loved it! So Eastwick is just that perfect mix of all my favorites. Great story lines, love the sets and costumes, and tons of fun! ♥

No comments: