BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 30, 2011

Please Pray

I had this really fun post, planned for today. But the life, just got sucked out of me. My parents just called me, with some bad news. And I have a favor to ask you. Can you please say an extra prayer, for my nephew and his family?



Today, he was diagnosed with leukemia. My nephew is in his 30s. Married. And the father of 5 boys. An amazing family! He's such a family man. He had just inherited part of his family's Ranch. And was planning on some amazing things for it. To provide his boys, with a good and solid future. That's the kind of man he is. Always thinking of others.

Unfortunately, life had a different plan. My nephew had been losing weight. And not feeling well. He attributed it, to his stress. He has been out of work for about a year. Unfortunately, that wasn't the reason. He is sick. And this is so serious!

I just ask that you keep him, and his amazing family, in your thoughts and prayers. It's going to be a long road. And I just can't imagine, what his family is facing. The youngest of the boys, are twins. 4 years old! they have no clue what is going on.

God is so amazing. And we're placing all of our trust and prayers, in his hands. But one, can never have too many prayers. My Dad is a great example of that! Please pray. Our family needs it so desperately, right now. ♥

No comments: