BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 16, 2011

Crochet Bear Hat

Sweet Emma just turned 2 years old! I don't know where the time has gone. But my precious Goddaughter, is getting so big! And my precious Emma Grace, LOVES to dress up! Loves playing in the snow. And has the most adorable, and fun collection of winter wear.

I was trying to decide, what to buy her for her birthday. As I can't find her beloved "Snowy White" anywhere! I picked up some fun toys. A little kitchen, with some food, and accessories. But I also wanted something more personal. That's when I found this pattern.



A sweet bear hat! I immediately got to work. And as I hear it, from Anna Marie, she is in LOVE with her hat! My friends headed to their families' Ranch over Thanksgiving. And Emma wore her hat the entire time! And during our recent snowstorm, my sweet Goddaughter, had her hat on. You should see the cute pictures that Anna Marie sent me. They just make me smile! ♥

No comments: