BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oh Sunday!

It's Sunday. My Guy is working. Busy as heck! He was not too happy about the early wake up call. But at least I got to make him breakfast. :) And I'm still feeling like crap. I know. I shouldn't. But it's part of life. Part of life with the "Big C." Ugh! Yes, I'm still in my pjs, in bed...

My Guy and I decided to head home this week. Yes, to my home. On the other side of the country. For a lot of reasons. One, we're meeting with the architect. Have I mentioned that we bought property? In the little town near where I own a house. And were building a house. It just seems like too much to me. But I understand the reasons behind it.

My Guy likes to have a place, to escape to, when he's not working. Even though in the town where I live, no one ever recognizes him. But I get it. My house is in the middle of town. In a neighborhood. My yard connects with 5 other yards. Not much privacy. So I can understand.

Speaking of my house, we're thinking about selling it. So we're going to go through my stuff. It's time to start making decisions on what I want and what I don't. It's crazy! I've been living with My Guy, well pretty much, for over 2 years now. And I have a house full of stuff that I don't use. Time to really go through my house.

No, my house has not been empty all this time. I've had friends who have lived there. And from time to time, My Guy and I go for a few days at a time. But it's really time to get rid of things I don't use or want. I want someone to love my things. To really enjoy some of the things I have. So that is what we're going to be doing this week. At least for 3 days.

Then My Guy is heading back to work. And I'm heading home to visit my parents. It's way over due! And hopefully I'll get to see some friends. And my goddaughter. It's been forever! I feel like such a bad Nina. But that's my week in a nutshell. What are your plans for the week? ♥

No comments: