BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bubble Bath



Let me tell you my friends, I get a ton and a half questions, about what color nail polish I wear, 90% of the time. And 90% of the time, I'm wearing this beauty. OPI's Bubble Bath nail polish. It's gorgeous! A light pink. It goes well with my skin color. Which doesn't happen often. So I LOVE it when I find a "perfect" shade like this one.

I had to laugh one day. I was reading an article somewhere, and it mentioned that Giada de Laurentiis wears this color on her show. I just had to laugh. Because I really like her. And I enjoy watching her show. And I may or may have not drooled over the color on her nails. Here all along, I've been wearing the same color!

You can buy a bottle here, for $2.45. You do have to apply 2-3 coats for a beautiful result. But honestly, I don't mind. It just ends up looking amazing. This is a very classic color. And honestly, it is one of my favorites! ♥

No comments: