BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 30, 2010

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems



Wouldn't you just give your right arm to live in a place like this? I would! In an instant! And after talking with My Guy, it appears that he would too! No lie! The "R" word has been used a time or two. Maybe we could relocate to a beautiful location like this...



And this song, it just sums up what we are currently feeling. Um, we may or may not have slept outside last night. Listening to the water, feeling the sand, staring at the stars. Don't hate. But it was gorgeous! And I'm really loving this!

At the end of the day, our lives are so very complicated! And hectic! Sometimes, I wish I could go back to my home. And hide from it all. But in the end, it's all worth it. Even the craziness that sometimes is our life. Hiding from cameras...living in the middle of nowhere. Because I have this amazing man that loves me. Just the way that I am. And I love him too! It doesn't matter if we're in paradise or in the desert. All that matters is that we love each other. :) ♥

No comments: