BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 2, 2010

Flamenco



Being part Spanish, as in from Spain, I've always been drawn to Flamenco music. I love the style. There is something free and fresh about it. Like it's coming from the soul. And to be able to watch live Flamenco music and dance, there is nothing like it in the entire world! Nothing!

I'm still feeling under the weather, so I decided to stay in bed today. Oh ya. We didn't go home either. Because it was just too much, for me to handle, at the moment. So I'm in bed. Watching various YouTube videos on Flamenco. Personally, this is one of my favorites. :)

At one time, I really wanted to take Flamenco lessons. I love this style of dance. And when I met a friend in college, who played the guitar, I almost signed up. He was so good at playing Flamenco style music. I sorta regret that now. Because there is definitely no place around here to learn Flamenco. But I still enjoy watching and listening to it so much! ♥

No comments: