BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dreaming About Booties

I've been dreaming about booties. They're adorable. I may or may not have spent 2 hours searching Zappos the other day. :)

And these are the booties that really caught my eye! Now I just need to figure out which ones I'm going to buy. Because you can guarantee I'm buying some booties for the Fall!



These brown suede ones. So cute! I like the style of them. And the way they lace up in the front. They around $100.



These grey ones, I LOVE the way they look. Modern and sleek. I'm not sure how I feel about the back zippers. But they are something cute! And the price isn't too bad.





But these Western styled booties, they're adorable! Love the color and the style. I'm not in love with the price though...



Hmm, I really need to buy a pair of booties. But which ones? The pair that I really like, are $260! Can I justify that? I mean, I would wear them all the time. But still... ♥

No comments: