BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Feliz Cumpleanos Enzo



Today happens to be a very big and important day! My best friend's 30th Birthday! Happy Birthday Enzo! I wish I could be there to help you celebrate!

We've been friends since my birth! No lie. We've been the best of friends. We've dated. We've grown up. And when I needed him the most, he's always been here for me. I say, had it not been for Enzo, I wouldn't be here today. He really did save my life.

There are so many great memories that we share. But I know, no matter where we live, what we're doing in life, or who we're doing it with, we'll always have each other. That's pretty incredible.

So on this great day, Enzo, I hope all of your dreams come true. Enjoy the Ranch! And Mr. I'll see you this weekend. You know, I have to make you a birthday cake! ♥

No comments: