BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fun Inspiration



I came across this picture on Pinterest. And I was instantly drawn to it. Because it's so fun. And has inspired me, to be more creative with my crafting. Actually, I want to make this lovely piece. A big 'ol cupcake, or maybe an ice cream sundae. Yes, what a fun baby cocoon.

If you're a crafter, where do you get inspiration from? How do you decide on your next project? Are you a "Rule Follower?" Always using a pattern or tutorial. Doing each step, exactly the way it's described. Or do you just "Wing It?" Making up your own patterns. Freely crafting whatever ideas that come to mind.

Depending on my mood, the time frame, and the project...I can be either one. I'm trying to be more of the later. I have so many ideas floating around in my head. I just can't seem to find the time, to make them all come to fruition. Maybe I need to come up with some kind of a plan. ♥

No comments: