BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine's Day Garland

Did you know that Valentine's Day, is less than a month away? Where has time gone? I swear, we were just putting up our Christmas trees. I promise, we were! Anyway, I LOVE to decorate for Valentine's Day. LOVE IT!!!

Just over 2 weeks ago, I spotted these cute Valentine's Day lights. In the shape of hearts! At Walgreen's. I was there to pick up some prescriptions. Ended up having to wait. And left with a basket full of Valentine's Day goodies! They got me. But I was over the moon! And I bought a couple of those hearts. Perfect! I got to work, and I decorated. I swear, I was over the moon!

Just one thing. One Valentine's Day, we're going to be on the road. That disappoints me so much! I should be used to it. This will be the 4th Valentine's Day, on the road! So I need some decorations, that can easily travel. You know, pack up in a suitcase. That's when I took to Google. And found this picture!



I never found the source. Which disappoints me. I sorta was hoping it was from Etsy. So I could buy it. You know, already made. :O) But that's OK, I'm going to make this cute garland. Because I'm "IN LOVE" with it! It can be hung, or placed on a table. So cute! And versatile!

I'm still looking for some more ideas. If you have any, or know of any, please leave me a comment. I would really appreciate it! It doesn't matter what the craft is. It can even be a picture. I just need some ideas. ♥

No comments: