BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm All In!

I don't always tell my Doll Face, just what she means to me. I regret this. She's a damn great woman! I know this first hand. I'm very lucky. I know her love, first hand. It's something that I don't ever want to be without. Life before my Doll Face, just wasn't worth the effort.

We're apart for a few days. That makes these days less exciting. Have less meaning. Dang it, they just aren't the same. But I want my Doll Face to know, I'm all in. I'm proud to say those words. My Lady Love is worth that. And so much more!



Love ya Doll Face! Counting down the days, until you're back in my arms. Laughing at our silly fur babies. Smelling so sweet. Just being you. I'm all in. Love is what I see, when I see you. Your Guy

No comments: