BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Isn't It Lovely?

I'm funny about things. When I like something, I like it. I don't care what brand it is. Where you buy it. Or if it's endorsed by a celebrity. When I like it, I like it.

And that's just the way I feel about Lovely. Sarah Jessica Parker's first perfume. I was not a big fan of Sex and the City. The reality is, I didn't start watching it, until 2007. When it came out, late at night, on FOX. Now I just feel like it's over played on TV. But once in a while, I get in the mood to watch it. Or one of the movies. But back to the perfume!



This perfume, and me, we were best friends, from the beginning. I had initially got it as a gift. From a good friend. And I was hooked! I think I averaged 2 or 3 bottles a year! That's how much I liked it. I liked that the scent lingered on my scarves. But it was never too over powering.

A few years ago, I stopped wearing it. I don't know why. I just did. The crazy thing is, I had 2 and a half bottles of it. Sitting in my fridge. So it wouldn't go bad. :) The other day, I found an old scarf of mine. And it smelled just like Lovely. Immediately, I knew I had to find my perfume!

I think my love of this perfume, comes from my love of lavender, orchids, and nectarine. The Woods White Musk, helps the perfume to not be so floral-y and girly. It anchors the scent, but allows it to still be feminine. Let's just say, I've been wearing it every single day. And I'm more in love with Lovely with each passing day! The pink bottle just melts my heart!

No comments: