BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's Fun!

I can definitely tell, that it's a new year! I've had a lot of friends and family call me. Why? They're looking for a new exercise program. Something fun. Something to get them in the mood to workout. Something to help them with their new resolutions.

I've been thinking about this. And well, there are so many GREAT programs to follow. My favorite being...running! But I know lots of people don't like to run. So I thought some more. And I'm lucky enough, to get to try many of these programs out. You know, for school. But one of my new favorites, has to be LaBlast! It's just fun, to get up and dance!



I had so much fun, when I was trying out this program! Mostly, because I like to dance. Yes, I enjoy exercising. But more than anything else, I like to dance! This is definitely a program, that you won't get bored with easily. I promise. So if you're looking for something new, I'd definitely try out these DVDs. At the very least, pick up 1 of them. If you enjoy it, maybe a few of your friends, and you, can invest in the set. Because honestly, this is fun to do with all your friends! Bonus, they'll keep you motivated to workout too!

No comments: