BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cute Idea!

Did you know, that Valentine's Day, is less than 3 weeks away?!?!?! Yes, I know! So I've been looking for some fun projects to work on. You know me! I'm all about decorating for the holidays. And for the first time, in a few years, My Guy has the day off. On Valentine's Day!!!

We did decide to head down to Florida, a little early though. To go before My Guy has to work. And just enjoy the holiday. Celebrate. That means, my projects need to be small and portable. To fold up, and pack in my suitcase. That makes this cute project, an absolute "Must" for me!



What do you think? I'm thinking of painting My Guy and I's names. Along with our fur babies' names. I think it will be really cute! I don't like to eat Conversation Hearts. But I sure enjoy making crafts, that are inspired by them. :) I better get painting. Before I know it, Valentine's Day will be here! ♥

No comments: