BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Let Me Down Easy

This song happens to remind me of My Guy. Before we "officially" started dating, we'd talk on the phone all the time. I'm going to confess here, we'd talk for hours at a time. :) And he'd always end the conversation with, "If I fall, will ya let me down easy?"

As time past, I learned that he "fell" pretty early on. As in the night we first met. And he wanted to ask me out. But he knew I was dating someone else. So he just waited. And waited. Like a good southern gentleman.



I know, it's only been 2 days, since I last seen him. But I miss My Guy. Every single time, I hear this song, it makes me think of him. And I can't wait, to get back to him. Yes, I'm admitting that here. So instead of him being the vulnerable one, I'm now that vulnerable person. But I wouldn't want it any other way. Now if I could just get this airplane to take off. I'd be one happy lady.

No comments: