BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dreaming of...

Cole and I, often e-mail each other, "inspirational" pictures. Things that we like. Something we think, might work for my shows. Or something that I need. Like this weekend. I'm going to some fabulous events, for My Guy. And I need some fabulous things to wear. So Cole and I brainstormed...



One of the pictures, that Cole e-mailed me, was this one. And I'm in LOVE with this skirt. But we talked about it. It needed to be more "formal." More "upscale." Cole not only designed a dress for me. But it has this identical skirt. The top is simple. I don't have any pictures of it. As I'm yet to see it in person. That's how we roll! But I saw a sketch. The top reminds me of the 1950s. Simple, and elegant.

Honestly, I can't wait to wear this dress. And I can't wait, to be supportive of this guy! He totally deserves it. And a week in Sin City, is a total bonus! Even if, I have to work a few nights. But honestly, how can I call dressing up, and performing...work? I just can't! This is going to be an AMAZING week! I can just feel it. ♥

No comments: