BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sin City Wedding



Today some good friends of mine, are getting married. And I'm singing in the wedding. I'm really excited too! I get to sing some of my favorite music. And I get to be with some of my favorite people. What more could you ask for?

It seems like a long time coming. But who am I to judge on these things. My Guy is yet to meet my parents. But it's funny. I remember when Sancho, Gabe, and Linda moved. We became even better friends with Jav. He started dating his bride shortly after.

Today is just an exciting day! A day when 2 people commit themselves to one another. It's so special. And I'm so glad that they asked me to be a part of it. We've become such great friends. And I wish them such a happy life. Filled with love and happiness. Congrats! ♥

No comments: