BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 3, 2010

Halloween Costumes

If you didn't know, Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday! No lie! I'm not sure why, it just is. So what kind of costume have I decided on? Well, My Guy and I decided to do a "Couple Costume" this year. Because we're actually going to have a Halloween Party.

My Guy has to work on Halloween, but we're going to have a party that night. And weCheck Spelling're actually pretty excited about it. Because we never do things like this. You know how our life is. We're usually working. Or trying to stay out of the "Public Eye."

So what are we going to dress up like? Jeannie and Major Nelson! Yes, how fun is that going to be? I Dream of Jeannie is actually on of my favorite shows. :)



And they are the cutest little couple!





And I really like this costume. I'm not one for "Showing Skin." Well, other than for work. When I have to. But I have a soft spot for genies. When I was 5 years old, my Mom made me a gorgeous costume. Then between the ages of 10 and 25, I was a genie another 4 times. :) My Mom made all of my costumes!





This is the cutest costume that I could find. And it's not too trashy. Just cute.





And we're going to use this as inspiration. Cole is making our costumes. :)





I'm really excited! This is going to be a fun Halloween.





I'm really excited! I already have the gold high heeled shoes/sandals.





It's funny. Because My Guy is the one that suggested this idea. While I was watching an episode of I Dream of Jeannie.



I think it's going to be a lot of fun! I've never dressed up as a couple. Ever! In Mariachi, the BBs, and the LBs, I've had to dress up. We'd pick a theme. Because we always had to perform on Halloween. So it was like group costume. You know things like The Wizard of Oz or Flappers/Zoot Suit guys.

This year, our gigs are a week earlier. And I'm really excited about that! Because we have Halloween off. I honestly haven't had a Halloween of since I was in High School. Then we'd have a game to cheer at. I just can't wait to get our costumes from Cole. I know they are going to be amazing! ♥

No comments: