BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Month, New Me, New Facebook?



Yes folks, I took the plunge. I signed up for Facebook. What do I mean by "New Facebook." Well, I had a Facebook page a few years ago. And because none of my friends had pages, and I just didn't get into it, I never used it. Short version of the story. I forgot my password. And what e-mail address I used for it...

Blah, blah, blah. Well, after using a friend's Facebook the other day, I decided it was time to sign up for a brand new one. Mostly because I want to catch up with some old friends. But I still want to be anonymous. Well, as anonymous as one can be. So my page is set to private. And now, I don't know if I should really contact my old friends or not. I guess time will just tell.

My current friends, well none of them have Facebook. We all got on MySpace at the same time. Then we forgot about it after a year or so. Now we're on twitter. And many of my friends are expanding to blogs. So we'll just have to see what my new Facebook page has in store for me. ♥

No comments: