BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Playtime Comfort Child's Top



I would LOVE to make this sweater for Sarita. She is so tiny. And girly. Oh, she is so girly! And I know that she would love this! Especially for her next, and hopefully, last stay in the hospital. My Goddaughter likes to wear things that I make her. Recently, she told me that the sweaters I make her, keep her extra warm. Made me smile. :)

I'm positive that Emma would look like a cutie pie too! And so would Maribel. I guess this Nana better get crocheting. Winter clothing is always so fun to make. Especially for sweet little girls. And I know that these little girls, like to wear the things I make them.

That always makes me, want to make them more. Because they love the things I make them. And they get so excited with their new clothes! We're not even going to talk about how excited I get, to make them new stuff. It's a win-win situation! ♥

No comments: