BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Better Life



It's been a tough couple of days. But the one constant that I have, is My Guy. And this song reminds me of him. A long time ago, he told me, "We're headed for a better life. As long as we're together, it's going to be a damn good life."

Now I really know what he was talking about. No matter what happens, we have each other. Nothing else matters. We can make it through. As long as we have each other to hold onto.

He's been my rock. My soft place to fall. My comfort. When I need him, he's right here. Whether or not I ask him to be. He's a real partner in my life. Someone that is here for me in the good and the bad. He makes my life so much better. Just by being here. I hope I make his life a better place too. ♥

No comments: