BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lonesome Dove



I know. We're not 80 years old. But as a couple, this is our favorite movie to watch. I was really young when it came out on TV. Lonesome Dove originally aired as a mini-series. I remember it. I've seen it many times. Both on TV, and on DVD.

Tonight, we just stood in. Had a yummy dinner. And are just relaxing. My Guy and I are getting ready to watch Lonesome Dove. Again. For the millionth time. It never gets old. It still makes for fun night. Even if our friends make fun of us.

Do you have any movies that are your "go-tos?" Your favorite movies. Or the movies that you always watch with your significant other. We usually watch this, or catch up on our favorite TV shows. I'm telling you, when we're not working, we're pretty boring. ♥

No comments: